Saturday, February 24, 2007

Surgery

Lizzy's appointment with the ENT's went well and as I had guesses she does indeed have another ear infection and we have surgery scheduled for March 9th. It is a day procedure and she will probably be done first thing that Friday morning. I'll keep you posted with more details just wanted to let everyone know.

John's mom knows of a friend that works at Medical City and has worked with the doctor that will be doing the surgery and she says he is the best ENT at Medical City so we feel confident that everything will go smoothly.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww poor thing:( Well just keep us posted on everything. I know things will work out well. I am still excited about crawling..even though I just posted about it like a sec ago. Take care call me if u need anything :)

Tc said...

I'm sure everything will go fine!!

It will probably be harder on you than on her!


*hugs*

Dina said...

I know I am not close enough to really "help" but if you need anything at all that I can do online or over the phone, give me hollar.

Love you guys!!!!!