Friday, November 03, 2006

Blast From the Past


Lately I've been noticing all the toys that are coming back that I played with as a kid.

For example: Cabbage Patch Dolls, My Little Pony, Care Bears

and while they have been revamped for the new generation of kids I still get tickled everytime I see a commercial. So when I was getting ready for work the other day in my dulled mind I was watching TV and saw a commercial I didn't expect to see in a million years. They have decided to bring back one of the toys I loved the most and played with unti lhe broke (about 6 years straight).

Anyone quess? If you had one of these cute cuddly animated bears you know I'm talking about Teddy Ruxpin. The loveable huggable moral inspiring bear that would read stories as you fell asleep and then went to sleep itself. I love it! And while Lizzy isn't quite old enough to enjoy it I'm thinking of getting one for her for Christmas. If there are any other toys out there that have recently been resurrected share your thoughts. I'd love to hear all about them.

No comments: