Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Beginning

So it's happened. I broke. I folded. I gave in.... :(

OK so not too concerned over that but I've been trying to be really good about visiting everyones blogs and keeping up with everyones life and so far I've been able to really sit down and read everything about once a week. So I started thinking....if I can sit down and read everyone else's blog once a week how about if I take another 5 minutes and work on one of my own. So this is it's trial run. Don't expect too much yet as I'm just learning and right now I'm at the bottom of the curve but we'll see. I am also not making any promises as to how often I will post but I will try to keep it up-to-date.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

wohoooooo Congrats on the blog :)

Manda said...

muhahha... good job holding out this long. ;) lol... don't feel obligated to have a blog just because "everyone else" does though. *grin* :) welcome to blogland, though. ;)

Tc said...

*squeeeee* April has a Blog!!! I recomend Flickr for your picture hosting!!

I'm soooo excited!!