Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can I go to bed yet?

I'm tired - so tired in fact I've decided not to spell check this blog to see how many mistakes I make. So I've made one mistake already in calling this a blog instead of a post. My work schedule at this time is Monday evenings, Tuesday and Wednesday all day (surgery on Wednesdays, weekly staff meetings during lunch on Tuesday), thursday mornings and Sunday 10-2 (that's all day while we're open) Sounds like a prety cheezy schedule but i'm exhaused. I get up at 5:30 every mornng feed the baby and get ready to go to work. I'm there at 6:45 and I don't get out of there until 7:30 if I'm there all day so by the time 6:00 rolls around I'm ready to lie in the middle of the lab and sleep until morning.

I've been sitting here with a blank stare on my face deciding on what I wanted to post and this was it :) I'm tired, I need vacation time, I need to go on a date with my husband, I would love to have time to actually do my laundry rather than do a loas here and there when all my work clothes are dirty.

Grant me the strength to put Lizzy to bed tonight and fall asleep and stau asleep. Help me to actually hear my alarm tomorrow mornng and not throw it across the room. Allow me to not strangle any unsuspecting clients tomorrow. That's my little work prayer. I'd sya that it is supposed to get better but unfortunately I still have until the middle of Decembner to do this.

Well i better get going. I need to get Boo to bed and take a shower myself then throw a load of laundry in the washer - go figure all my work clothes are dirty.

And if someone would be so kind to post the number of mistakes I've made it would be geatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Tc said...

Give me the baby and go on your date. There one problem solved!

*hugs* I'm sure it will get better or at least easier.

Loves!

Dina said...

I counted 15 between spelling and punctuation (including spelling Texas wrong under your location).

Get some sleep. Take a vacation and come see me =D It snowed last night and today the kids are out sledding down the mini hill in front of my apartment. Lizzy likes sledding, right?!? =P