Saturday, October 21, 2006

On The Bandwagon

Ok so with my work schedule and taking care of Lizzy I have very little time to actually sit down and watch real television. So I don't have any favorite shows that I can lament over. If I'm lucky enough to actually get five minutes it the TV is usually tuned to something like Disney so Lizzy can be entertained as well.

But on the other hand I'm not desperate enough to record shows I've never seen before to try and get into them also - it's different if you already know you like them. But since I've decided to do the whole Netflix thing I've decided to rent them. Only one season at a time and if I don't like the rest I can just not rent anymore. So I'm starting with Lost - and no I've never seen a single episode. In fact I saw the first 5 minutes of the 1st episode and decided the best part about it was the plane crash. But I';; give it a go and see what everyone sees in it.

If you have any other good ideas let me know. I keep adding to the list everyday and Netflix has just about everything.

2 comments:

Manda said...

I can recommend a bunch of tv shows - that's basically what I use Netflix for. hhahaha.. :)

Grey's Anatomy is really good (I held out on this show, but it really is good).

I also used it to catch up on Alias and Charmed and CSI. :)

Dina said...

*Grey's Anatomy

*CSI: Las Vegas

*Nip/Tuck (though a little gross at times watching Julian McMahon is totally worth it!) (Never mind the fact that the story line is good too)

*If you want a musical time passer, I highly recommend the Michael Buble PBS special. Two hours with him and it will put you at ease.