Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HEEEEEEEELPPPP

okay so I've realized over the last 24 hours that I desperately need a reminder system that actually hits me over the head when I have important events coming up. I've tried the day planner, cell phone, and now I'm trying a system that e-mails me 18 hours prior to the start of the event.

I think I have every event for the next 3 months written down and planned out but someone please let me know if we have anything scheduled for November 4th. I'm almost certain I have something planned but for the life of me can't figure it out. I have Manda's b-day, Stacy's, Katy's, 2 dr's appts, 3 events for work and 1 for john's work and I can't stinkin remember what I'm supposed to do on that Saturday. I seriously need a break but until I get that if we have something planned can you let me know

2 comments:

Manda said...

If it's something that we (meaning the girls) are involved in, I have no idea. Stacy's doing her birthday thing on the 5th, so as far as I know, the 4th is free. :)

Dina said...

The only things I am stealing you for is the possibility of lunch on November 10th around 1ish and on November 11, Katy's party from 2-4 and then dinner at 7 until whenever. So I have no clue what is on the 4th.